ŃΣҖΤ VET
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Mandurah online dating - Look no further I am here

اذهب الى الأسفل

Mandurah online dating  - Look no further I am here Empty Mandurah online dating - Look no further I am here

مُساهمة من طرف PortMacq السبت 23 يوليو 2011, 5:05 pm

Launceston dating - No time for anything serious My name is Annabella BURDICK
Mandurah online dating  - Look no further I am here Sydney1 Mandurah online dating  - Look no further I am here Sydney2 Mandurah online dating  - Look no further I am here Sydney3 Mandurah online dating  - Look no further I am here Sydney4
i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Coffs Harbour dating Wagga Wagga dating Cairns dating Bunbury online dating singles in Tasmania free online dating I am looking for friendship and dating, if a real connection exists a more serious relationship or soulmate. I will be glad to answer any questions you may have later. I value honesty and expect the same in my friends. Thats all for now... im lookin to chill with someone tonight or in the next couple of days. im kinda submissive so i love guys that are dominant. i just moved to the area from a small town. send me a pic and maybe we can set something up soon Wink im a cute student that has always eben thought of as a good girl. ive been feeling a lil dull lately and want someone to take me out. im single but wouldnt mind a guy to help me with my needs every now and then. if youre looking for the same things then write me. I would one day, LOVE 2 find my soul mate.And get 2 know each other, FALL in love, And then one day get married, and Start a family of are own. Contact me if you want something serious. I'm a fun person with a good head on my shoulders. I like doing many things, such as shooting pool grilling out, watch scary movies, sports, and many more things. I'm not really into the club scene anymore, but every now and then i like to go and dance the night away..just for exercise sake..lol! I have a great sense of humor and very fun natured. I try to see the brighter side in most things and want an optimistic guy. I am looking for a little fun. nothing to serious at the moment. Bu,t you never know what the future holds. I like a guy with a great sense of humor, and a nice butt, so if thats you, contact me now!

PortMacq
زائر

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى